Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

Most schools have devised their own set of rules and regulations to which students must abide to or risk expulsion in some cases. Some people contend that permanently barring a badly-behaved student from an educational establishment act as an excellent moral lesson for children. Nevertheless, others prose that this treatment may be unfair and bear a negative consequence on children’s development under certain circumstances.

On one hand, permanent expulsion for wrongdoings can educate children into growing into law-abiding and responsible citizens. Indeed, they come to learn about acceptable and unacceptable behaviors from a young age, preventing them from committing similar mistakes in the future and suffering from more severe punishments. For instance, dismissing students for cheating on exams may reduce cases of frauds and embezzlements which run rampant among employees of some companies and tarnish the career of these professionals. As such, youngsters understand that the infringement of regulations is punishable and cause personal damage which may be tedious to repair.

Nonetheless, it should be noted that some expulsions may not be well-grounded, thus, leave an unintended impression on students. Indeed, in certain educational institutions, a child caught in personal dilemmas, such as the divorce of their parent, may display violence towards his classmates and be expelled. In this case, the school’s decision neither solves the individual’s issues not teaches him a lesson which can be useful in the future. On the contrary, it adds to the child’s burden and he may eventually fall into the false belief that his life is a failure and become easy prey to drug addiction or alcohol. Deficient school policies may, hence, explain why the educational system at times produces criminal and individuals with a poor knowledge or moral compass.

To conclude, the expulsion of problematic students is generally an effective educational tool. However, not every action should be labeled as wrong behavior, therefore, merit a dismissal. It is preferable to investigate the circumstances leading to the child’s reaction before resorting to his punishment.

Sentence: Most schools have devised their own set of rules and regulations to which students must abide to or risk expulsion in some cases.

permanently barring a badly-behaved student from an educational establishment act as an
permanently barring a badly-behaved student from an educational establishment acts as an

the school’s decision neither solves the individual’s issues not teaches him a lesson which can be useful
the school’s decision neither solves the individual’s issues nor teaches him a lesson which can be useful

The content doesn't match the topic.