Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary schoolDo the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school

Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

In modern world, learning a second language is becoming more important than it used to be. But, an argument has been fired by lots of experts, which they believe that learning an exotic communication skill at primary school is better than at secondary school. While, I think there are pros and cons in both period of children's academic life, as I'll demonstrate in the following content.

The most popular merit advocating the given opinion, which I reckon, came from an old study on people's ability of learning languages. In that study, the imitation is considered more critical for people's language developing process. However, for most people, imitating others behaviour, especially the language, only happens during their childhood. When it comes to mid or high school, they are more likely to utilize their logic skill to learning new things rather than simply copying.

Besides, the pressure of secondary school is heavier than the elementary school, because the curriculum would become more and more fat accompany with the growing class level. Reasonably, the average learning time of an individual course will decrease year by year. It's hard to get well trained in speaking non-native language with just little time.

Nevertheless, there are still some drawbacks in teaching foreign language at primary school. More often than not, the mother language is main course during people's whole academic life before they graduate from a high school. Which means, teaching another language will force children to learn two different language at same time which usually don't have any connection. It might result in neither native nor secondary language is well developed.

To be conclusive, despite there are some demerits, it still worth to start the foreign language learning in primary school because of its significant advantages.

Sentence: However, for most people, imitating others behaviour, especially the language, only happens during their childhood.
Suggestion: Refer to others and behaviour

utilize their logic skill to learning new things
utilize their logic skill to learn new things

the pressure of secondary school is heavier than the elementary school,
the pressure of secondary school is heavier than that of the elementary school,

because the curriculum would become more and more fat accompany
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

the mother language is main course
the mother language is the main course

to learn two different language at same time
to learn two different languages at the same time

It might result in neither native nor secondary language is well developed.
Description: 'neither ...nor' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

despite there are some demerits
Description: Check books how to use 'Despite '

it still worth to start
it is still worth to start