Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.
Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

The past fifty years have seen a significant increase in students acquiring a foreign language from extremly early age, particularly among primary students. According to some people, learning a language from early may encourage learning process and inhence their accent as well as literature styles. Yet there still remains some argument as to whether begining taking a foreign language at primary school instead of secondary school is the good way. Overall, it is my personal view that forcing children to acquire a non-mother tonge language has both positive and negative impact.

First of all, it is an indisputable fact that young children pick up languages much more easily than teenagers. They still developed and their accent is being estabilshed, thus making place for speaking foreign languages more exactly and sound native. Children, moreover, are highly likely to intimate, therefore, they will acquire unconsciously day by day.

The greater free time of primary schedule also allows for more frequent sessions and reviews, thus making sure that they can maintain their enthusiasm and progress so as not to give up on the way. Moreover, early exposure to new languages is extremly beneficial to children. They will gain a better grammar and greater number of vocabulary.

However, when it comes to the downsides, not many primary teachers are qualified enough to teach new languages. If teachers lack of professional language skill, they may teach incorrect knowledge or even pronounce wrongly. Therefore, not only do their advantages of early exposure diminish, but it may lead to incorrect pronunciation and understanding of grammar.

All in all, early exposure to language learning has both advantages and disadvantages. Solutions should be introduced to tacke their problems. In years to come, I support that the number of primary teachers eqquiped with sufficent language skills should be increased to ensure that young children’s innate abilities can be harnessed to make the benefits outweigh their disadvantages.

Sentence: The past fifty years have seen a significant increase in students acquiring a foreign language from extremly early age, particularly among primary students.
Error: extremly Suggestion: extremely

Sentence: According to some people, learning a language from early may encourage learning process and inhence their accent as well as literature styles.
Error: inhence Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Yet there still remains some argument as to whether begining taking a foreign language at primary school instead of secondary school is the good way.
Error: begining Suggestion: beginning

Sentence: Overall, it is my personal view that forcing children to acquire a non-mother tonge language has both positive and negative impact.
Error: tonge Suggestion: ?

Sentence: They still developed and their accent is being estabilshed, thus making place for speaking foreign languages more exactly and sound native.
Error: estabilshed Suggestion: established

Sentence: Moreover, early exposure to new languages is extremly beneficial to children.
Error: extremly Suggestion: extremely

Sentence: Solutions should be introduced to tacke their problems.
Error: tacke Suggestion: take

Sentence: In years to come, I support that the number of primary teachers eqquiped with sufficent language skills should be increased to ensure that young children's innate abilities can be harnessed to make the benefits outweigh their disadvantages.
Error: sufficent Suggestion: sufficient
Error: eqquiped Suggestion: equipped