Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreing language at primary school rather than secondary school

Recently, the language which is widely spoken in the world, is better way to learn it perfectly to make successful future. It is believed that children should be taught a foreign language from primary school rather than a secondary school, to achieve potential success. In this essay, I will explore pros and cons of teaching a foreign language as early as possibly to children and try to draw some conclusions.

To begin with, nowadays, the greatest advantage of starting to teach children other languages from the first class is that they can make some opportunities to study aboard as easily as they can when they finished school. In addition to this, the more they speak another language, such as English, the easier communicate with native speakers. That is to say, children will not have difficulty to show off themselves by meeting face-to-face conversations and presentations in front of home students, during to study in collage in the foreign countries.

Another obvious advantage is that, it is an undeniable fact that, to learn other language may have an improvement in psychological knowledge. to specify," When a person knows a language, he is one member, if a person knows two languages he becomes two members". So that should children be taught from primary school, they would become perfect generation for his life, and also even to share his life in our community. Additionally, when they go to high school, they might have more time to spend other subjects or activities like language competition among students and collages rather than to waste time to learn this language in that time.

On the other hand, it is argued that children have to be more freedom while they study at primary school. That is to say, if children start learning second language, they would have only a little time to spending an outdoor leisure after the lesson by giving as much as a lot of homework to do at home. That is why, many argue that children may begin to study a foreign language in secondary school in order to start from primary school.

By way of a conclusion, in spite of the fact that, there a host of advantages than disadvantages of teaching a foreign language to future generation to make their coming life with successful opportunities as early as possible. I think that every child's mind has fresh memory and any kind of knowledge and experience will be in mind forever, if they learnt any subject in childhood.

is better way to learn
is a better way to learn

the easier communicate with native speakers
the easier they communicate with native speakers

children have to be more freedom
children have more freedom

More sentences varieties wanted. Like, a lot of sentences start with subject 'they'.