Some high schools require all students to wear school uniform. Other high schools permit students to decide what to wear to school. Which of these two school policies do you think is better? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

We know that every school has different rules, from kindergarten to senior high school. Some schools have rule that pupil must wear uniform when they study in school. But other schools have tolarated about rules which the pupils must not wear uniform. I have the reasons about this statement.

From the one side, in Indonesia usually the student in senior high school must wear uniform, from Monday to Friday. The governments make rules like that because they have reasons such as give to train to become discipline student because they have schedule of uniform. So, they are trying to decrease different social conflict between rich people and poor people. Because of that the pupils go to school for focus to study. On the other hand, the pupils must can find true friends without see the different social.

In the other side, in other country, the governments give free toleration of rules. The pupils must not wear uniform if they want to study in school. The governments rules like that because the pupils do not become bored if they wear the same uniform with other friends. And then they feel comfortable if they wear uniform what they like. Moreover, the pupil can be creative to mix and match skirt.

To sum up, the governments have right to make rules about pupils must wear uniform or not wear uniform when they go to school. I think wearing uniform when they go to school is important. Maybe if the pupils not wear uniform, they can wear impolite skirt. It can disturb situation to study in class.

Sentence: The governments make rules like that because they have reasons such as give to train to become discipline student because they have schedule of uniform.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to as and give

the pupils must can find true friends without see the different social.
the pupils can find true friends without see the different social.

in other country,
in other countries,

the governments have right to make rules about pupils must wear uniform or not
the governments have the right to make rules about whether pupils must wear uniform or not

Sentence: On the other hand, the pupils must can find true friends without see the different social.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to without and see

Sentence: But other schools have tolarated about rules which the pupils must not wear uniform.
Error: tolarated Suggestion: tolerated