Some of the methods used in advertising are unethical and unacceptable in today’s society.To what extent do you agree with this view?

Some of the methods used in advertising are unethical and unacceptable in today’s society.
To what extent do you agree with this view?

Nowadays advertising has become very widespread and invasive. Adverts can be found everywhere, on the streets, on the tools we use everyday like on internet or on mobile phones, via media like television or radio. Furthermore, some strategists used in advertising can be very immoral and unacceptable.

First of all we have to notice that it's becoming really hard even to avoid or escape this huge mass of advertisement. For example, if you are browsing internet, you can see so many ads that also disturb you and redirect activity making you lose concentration.

In addiction, what can be considered unethical is the way they encourage people buy products they don't need or can afford. Especially childrean and young people are rellay influenced by the advertisements and they can start to desire what it's really unuseful like a new mobile, or new clothes without they are needed.

Furthermore, some big industries like tobacco or alcohol are very rich and they spend a lot of money in advertising producing a real campaign pro them, even if in some countries they are already banned cause the problems or the addiction that they can provide.

In conclusion, the advertising is becaming a real influence in our lives and can really modify our behaviour and desires. Everyone has to be aware of the messages that we can receive from advertising especially when they can be unethical or unacceptable.

or new clothes without they are needed.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to without and they

Sentence: Especially childrean and young people are rellay influenced by the advertisements and they can start to desire what it's really unuseful like a new mobile, or new clothes without they are needed.
Error: rellay Suggestion: relay
Error: unuseful Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: childrean Suggestion: children

Sentence: In conclusion, the advertising is becaming a real influence in our lives and can really modify our behaviour and desires.
Error: becaming Suggestion: becoming

Minimum 250 words wanted.