Some people believe that charities should give aid to those who need the aid most, wherevr they live. Some people believe that chartity organisations would better concentrate on people in their own countries instead. Discuss both views and give your own o

Some people believe that charities should give aid to those who need the aid most, wherevr they live. Some people believe that chartity organisations would better concentrate on people in their own countries instead. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

It is not uncommon that charities all across the world provide aids to people in need. There is no denying that this action brings benefits to human beings and should be upheld. However, some people would argue that charity organisations should give prority to their own countries who worth the most attention. In fact, donating to either foreign countries or home countries is not nessessarily contradictory and can be consistent.

To begin with, it is a widely recognised benefit of providing aids to another countries that charity organisations from donor countries seem to win a good reputation worldwide and win respect from recipient countries.Usually, a charity organsation in a wealthy country taking the initiative to help an underdeveloped country may be deemed as conscientious and philanthropic, thus gaining a favorable and respected status for its country in the global world. Another advantage is going to recipient countries who suffer from starvation, wars and so forth and therefore unable to provide even basic equipments for their citizens. Charities' aids from another country may greatly relieve the pressure on governments and bring about well-beings to local people.

Despite its benefits of giving aids worldwide, charity organisations who were located in impoverished countries should focus its capital and resources on their own habitants. For example, Iraq has long been suffering from wars and the majority of Iraqi lived under the lowest standard of living, if not that much, in the world. Hence, charities in Iraq should put the well-beings of Iraqi at the first place instead of providing aids to other countries.

To summarise, charity organisations from wealthy countries, if having extra strength, can initiatively give aids to those countries under miserable situations.However, charities from underdeveloped societies should pay more attention to their local citizens rather than other countries.

to their own countries who worth the most attention.
to their own countries who are worth to the most attention.

to another countries
to another country
to other countries

Sentence: However, some people would argue that charity organisations should give prority to their own countries who worth the most attention.
Error: prority Suggestion: priority

Sentence: In fact, donating to either foreign countries or home countries is not nessessarily contradictory and can be consistent.
Error: nessessarily Suggestion: necessarily

Sentence: To begin with, it is a widely recognised benefit of providing aids to another countries that charity organisations from donor countries seem to win a good reputation worldwide and win respect from recipient countries.Usually, a charity organsation in a wealthy country taking the initiative to help an underdeveloped country may be deemed as conscientious and philanthropic, thus gaining a favorable and respected status for its country in the global world.

Error: organsation Suggestion: organization
Error: recognised Suggestion: recognized

Sentence: To summarise, charity organisations from wealthy countries, if having extra strength, can initiatively give aids to those countries under miserable situations.However, charities from underdeveloped societies should pay more attention to their local citizens rather than other countries.
Error: initiatively Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: summarise Suggestion: summarize