Some people believe that a crime is a result of social problems and poverty, others think that crime is a result of bad person’s nature. Discuss and give your opinion.

In recent years, there is growing consideration in terms of booming crime especially in big cities. While it is argued by many that crime is a result of social problems and poverty, there still remain some arguments that crime is attributed to bad person’s nature. Overall, either society or individual characteristics are responsible for growing rate of crime.

First of all, it is an indisputable fact that material has a significant impact on thinking and decision of one person. The statistics show that there is a higher rate of comitting crime of the needy in comparision with the oppulent. Moreover, people are usually influenced by their peers, particularly teenagers. They may commit crime to show off their bravety to others. Additionally, children are one who are the most easily influenced by others. Children usually intimate the older unconsciously and these behaviors may become their habits regardless of whether it is right or wrong. Therefore, people who live with social problems will possibly commit crime more than those who do not.

However, opponents of this issue argue that bad personal nature results in commiting crime. They believe that people who are eager tend to commit more crime than the calm one. In addition, people who are brought up in violence and loneliness will possibly become criminals.

By ways of conclusion, it is my personal view that there are many factors accounting for establishing a crime, including bad behaviors and peer pressure. It is my personal opinion that society and family should share responsibilities of educating younger generation to become good members of society.

there is growing consideration in terms of booming crime
there is a growing consideration in terms of booming crimes

for growing rate of crime.
for the growing rate of crimes.

children are one who are
children are the ones who are

who are eager tend to commit
who are eager to commit

Sentence: The statistics show that there is a higher rate of comitting crime of the needy in comparision with the oppulent.
Error: comparision Suggestion: comparison
Error: comitting Suggestion: committing
Error: oppulent Suggestion: opulent

Sentence: They may commit crime to show off their bravety to others.
Error: bravety Suggestion: bravely

Sentence: However, opponents of this issue argue that bad personal nature results in commiting crime.
Error: commiting Suggestion: No alternate word