Some people believe that the government spends too much money on developing space exploration technology. There are many others financial needs that the government should address instead. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

The first launch of human spaceflight into space was a great milestone in history. Since then, thanks to the technological advancement, there have been increasingly space explorations, which raises contradict controversies nowadays. This essay is going to outline reasons that government should or should not develop the space exploration technology.

It is undoubted that the space industry brings a lot of benefits to the human civilization. Series of explorations into space help scientists answer many questions, which will become priceless information for the purpose of education. As the climate change is worse, a new planet where people can live is imperatively necessary to be found.

Nevertheless, some people think that it is essential to spend money on many other financial needs which is likely to help save the Earth rather than on improving space exploration technology. Apparently, developing the space industry consumes a lot of funds and time, while the success rate is low. In these days, however, people have to face a lot of critical issues such as famine, economic crisis and many environmental problems. The money which should have been spent on helping millions of people suffering from staving and diseases though essential aids is used for the goal of the universal conquest.

To sum up, in my opinion, the government should spend money on practical purpose initially, instead of pursuing abstract targets. When there are a lot of people need assistance in this unstable world, it is reasonable that the authorities cut down the money spent on space industry and raise funds for other needs.

many other financial needs which is likely to help
many other financial needs which are likely to help

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…