some people believe that increasing the price of petrol can solve the problem of pollutiuon and traffic

the petrol's price has close relationship to solve the problem of traffic and pollution. Where the higher the price of petrol, the easier the problems solve. Personally, I disagree with that idea, that increasing the price of petrol is one of the best way to fix traffic and pollution problems, while the other side can bring other problems.

petrol is a main material that comes from fossil fuel. it has many advantages for human daily activity. in the increasing of petrol's price can effect not only to solve the traffic and pollution problem but also can effect the big problem that increasing the price for other goods such as foods, household instruments, payment, etc.

Traffic jam also is one of the biggest problem , but increasing the price of petrol is also not the effective one to solve this problem. If the government apply this law, it does not give the impact for people who has much money. They still canuse their car to go everywhere that they wabt to go. Goverment should make an innovative rules to control this problem. For example make a tradition or rule by walk or using bicycle. People who lived near or not really far from ther office or school should not transport by using car or other machine transportation. They can arrive there by walked or using bicycle. In addition, the program not only can dissolve the traffic jam but it also can reduce the consumption of fossil fuels, where the petrol is include in non-renewable resources.

one of the best way
one of the best ways

in the increasing of petrol's price can effect not only to solve the traffic and pollution problem but also can effect the big problem

Sentence: If the government apply this law, it does not give the impact for people who has much money.
Description: The fragment government apply this is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace apply with verb, past tense

an innovative rules to
an innovative rule to

where the petrol is include in non-renewable resources.
where the petrol is included in non-renewable resources.

Sentence: They still canuse their car to go everywhere that they wabt to go.
Error: canuse Suggestion: ?
Error: wabt Suggestion: want

Sentence: People who lived near or not really far from ther office or school should not transport by using car or other machine transportation.
Error: ther Suggestion: No alternate word

Need a conclusion paragraph.