Some people believe that individuals can not improve environment, but only governments and big companies can make a difference. To what extend do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, environmental issues in the world are getting worse. Many researchs show that this happened because of human activities which did not care to keep sustainable environment. I totally agree that the power of governments and big companies are more effective to improve environment than individuals do. However, there are still have many possibilities for individuals to solve the problems.

Governments and big companies can make a difference to improve environment but it is really difficult to make it because there are a lot of purposes behind them. For example, the governments in many developing countries do not have concern to improve and preserve the environment. They focus on develop their economy and politic. As well as big companies do, they usually do not care about the environmental issues and do not think to improve it. They prefer to exploite as much as possible natural resources in certain areas. If both goverment and big companies have willingnes to improve the environment, actually they are able to make a difference because they have power and much financial. But, it is really difficult to make it happens.

However, I believe that individuals can be part to improve environment within their daily activity. There are second main reasons. Firstly, individuals are the biggest part of a group which effect human activities. If every single individual do friendly activities such as used energy appropriately, responsible of their rubbish or did not destroy their environment, they will be able to improve environment surrounded them. Secondly, individuals can bring this activity and spread it all over the world. So that, it will make big influence to improve environment.

In my opinion, although goverments and big companies have power and financial to improve environment, individuals have more possibilities to make it happens. Their real movement in the daily activity also can improve environment and preserve it.

there are still have many possibilities for individuals
there are still many possibilities for individuals

They focus on develop their economy and politic
They focus on developing their economy and politic

it is really difficult to make it happens.
it is really difficult to make it happen.

Sentence: There are second main reasons.
Description: The word second is not usually used as an adverb
Suggestion: Refer to second

Sentence: Firstly, individuals are the biggest part of a group which effect human activities.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to effect and human

If every single individual do friendly activities
If every single individual does friendly activities

it will make big influence
it will make a big influence

Sentence: They prefer to exploite as much as possible natural resources in certain areas.
Error: exploite Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: If both goverment and big companies have willingnes to improve the environment, actually they are able to make a difference because they have power and much financial.
Error: goverment Suggestion: government
Error: willingnes Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In my opinion, although goverments and big companies have power and financial to improve environment, individuals have more possibilities to make it happens.
Error: goverments Suggestion: governments