Some people believe that sciencetific research should be carried out strictly by government and private companies do not have such a right. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

With the fast-pacing development of world economy, sciencetific research has become more and more significant part in most countries. There are those who argue that sciencetific research should be only performed by government. It is unacceptable to agree to this viewpoint for concrete arguments.

First of all, government is considered as an executive power, so it plays a crucial role in calling for investment as well as human resources to meet demands of doing research science. If government follows this trategy, it will make a huge contribution to developing sciencetific research. As a result, there will be varieties of breakthroughs in the field of medicines, advanced technology and chemistry. With the role of being executive, government should have national policies to encourage private companies to invest much more money in doing research, for example reduction of tax or supporting working offices.

Another important reason is that sciencetific research cannot be done by government because government has a mountain of social urgencies to fulfil such as improving infrastructure to deal with overpopulation, traffic congestion and contaminated environment. It is clear that these things would consume a large amount of money of the state budget. Therefore, these problems have become overwhelming burden on national purse and government is impossible to concentrate on doing sciencetific research.

It seems to me that government should not perform sciencetific research due to shrinking state budget. Government has encourageous policies for private enterprises to do this because government has a wide range of urgent possibilities to complete.

sciencetific research has become more and more significant part in most countries.
scientific research has become more and more significant in most countries.

these problems have become overwhelming burden
these problems have become a overwhelming burden

Sentence: With the fast-pacing development of world economy, sciencetific research has become more and more significant part in most countries.
Error: sciencetific Suggestion: scientific

Sentence: There are those who argue that sciencetific research should be only performed by government.

Sentence: If government follows this trategy, it will make a huge contribution to developing sciencetific research.
Error: trategy Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Another important reason is that sciencetific research cannot be done by government because government has a mountain of social urgencies to fulfil such as improving infrastructure to deal with overpopulation, traffic congestion and contaminated environment.
Error: fulfil Suggestion: fulfill

Sentence: Therefore, these problems have become overwhelming burden on national purse and government is impossible to concentrate on doing sciencetific research.

Sentence: It seems to me that government should not perform sciencetific research due to shrinking state budget.

Sentence: Government has encourageous policies for private enterprises to do this because government has a wide range of urgent possibilities to complete.
Error: encourageous Suggestion: No alternate word