Some people believe that teenagers should be required to do unpaid community work in their free time This can benefit teenagers and the community as well Do you agree or disagree

Some people believe that teenagers should be required to do unpaid community work in their free time . This can benefit teenagers and the community as well.Do you agree or disagree???

It goes without saying that working for society is always good and rewarding for all to learn a lot of thing about our social bond . However , when teenagers do work without any money desire which gives them peace of mind and to use their free time for contribution in country's progress. While , a lot of teenagers spend their time on unnecessary things. An argument has been put forward that teenagers should be required to do unpaid community work in their free time and it can be beneficial for them. According to me . This statement holds a valid ground.

There are a plethora of reasons why...