Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm

Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment.
Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

In recent years, there is growing popularity of criminality. While it ia argued by many that fixed punishments should be adpoted for each type of crime to prevent increase in committing crime, yet there still remains some arguments against this issue. Overall, this issue has aroused certain arguments among people of concern.

First of all, advocates of this issue argue that fixed punishments will ensure equality for all citizens particularly for the victims. Whether people convicted crime on purpose or by accident, they should be punished at the same level for the sake of the safety of all citizens. Moreover, adopting fixed punishments may prevent breaking laws, especially when people take advantage of the motivation for committing crime to reduce punishment or even not to perform it. On top of that, when fixed punishments are set irrespective of the circumstances of an individual crime, people will take more careful consideration on their behaviour, thus reducing the criminality rate to the least.

On the contrary, people in favor of the fact that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should be taken into consideration when deciding on the punishment believe that there are many criminal cases that the subjective factor are not deliberate or even unaware of the risks they may be responsible for other people. Take the case of a jar of flower as a salient example. While it is obvious that when people decorate their balconies by jars of flower, they have no intent to harm anyone, a combination of strong wind and careless fixing the jar may lead to the jar broken and causes harm to others.

By ways of conclusion, it is my personal view that no matter what the level of deliberation the criminals take, they should be adopted equal punishment. Not only does it prevent breaking laws and blaming for situation, but it also make people conscious of their behaviour. Furthermore, I strongly believe that whether the punishments are reduced or not should be based on the attitude of criminals during the period of training in the prison for the sake of safer environment to all people.

Sentence: While it ia argued by many that fixed punishments should be adpoted for each type of crime to prevent increase in committing crime, yet there still remains some arguments against this issue.
Error: adpoted Suggestion: adopted