Some people believe they should keep all the money they have earned and they should not pay tax to the state. Do you agree or disagree?

It goes without saying that money also plays an indispensable role in our life . It is controlling our minds . We should give tax from our income. Because government is giving a lot of facilities and it is also a big source of government' income. An argument has been put forward that some people believe they should not give tax of state from their income. According to me. This statement does not hold a valid ground.

There are a plethora of reasons why I think we should pay tax from our earning. First and foremost point which comes to my mind that wealth has become important aspect of society and when we pay tax. Government also spend that money on public property providing good facilities. Government is spending money on education and life saving facilities . For example , government has provided free ambulance service . In emergency people can take it advantage . Secondly, government is spending money on our security and health care. For example, government pay of police. Police is giving protraction of people. Government health cares have become aspect of society . Hospitals are giving us life saving treatment .

On the other hand , some short sighted people say we should not pay tax . Because , poltical leaders do scam and they rob the innocent public.

In conclusion , after pondering over a great deal of thoughts and deliberation with my self . I come to this conclusion that we must pay tax . It is our duty for our society and ownself . We can contribute in our country's progress.

Government also spend that money
Government also spends that money

Sentence: Because , poltical leaders do scam and they rob the innocent public.
Error: poltical Suggestion: political

Sentence: It is our duty for our society and ownself .
Error: ownself Suggestion: No alternate word

More compound or complex sentences wanted.