Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmes (for example working for a charity,improving the neighbourhood or teaching sports to younger children).To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Some people put forward this view that high school programmes should be included with unpaid community service in mandatory from. I personally believe that, aforementioned issue in voluntary form will have much better outcomes.

First of all, there are a number of positive features for unpaid community service. As we all are well aware, doing different things such as working for a charity, improving the neighbourhood or teaching to deprived children increase experience and also patience among people particularly pupils. As a result, person has good power when will be confronted with some problems in future life. In addition to this, taking a break from studying and out of school activities will help to students in identification their talents and also weakness points. Therefore, these persons have better choice for field of study at university and even in attempt to find job opportunity in consistent with abilities.

Another subject is that there are some drawbacks, specifically in coercive duties. As you know, force is in inconsistency with democracy. This is the nature of human that resist against compulsion. Undoubtedly, in this situation the eagerness of pupils turns into unwillingness after a while. Hereupon, they are not able to perform their undertaken tasks. Besides, in my estimation, it is not good idea that all of students carry out unpaid work, owing to the fact that some children may be distracted by different activities and careers out of school. So, they leave the school environment because of their experience that this issue will create the other problems for societies.

To put it in a nutshell, unpaid activities are excellent ideas and without doubt will help in the progress of communities. However, in my opinion, voluntary from is much better than compulsory form and advancements in developed countries confirm my argument.

person has good power when will be confronted with some problems
person has good power when he will confront to some problems

will help to students in identification their talents and also weakness points
will help to students in identifying their talents and also weakness points

This is the nature of human that resist against compulsion
This is the nature of human that resists against compulsion

it is not good idea
it is not a good idea

voluntary from is much better than compulsory form
voluntary form is much better than compulsory form

Sentence: Some people put forward this view that high school programmes should be included with unpaid community service in mandatory from.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a sentence terminator
Suggestion: Refer to from