Some people believe that visitor to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differencesDiscuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people believe that visitor to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

In present day, almost people agree that tourist come in a new place or country, they should know and follow the cultures own countries. On the other hand think that the country could understand and advocate about different culture. My opinion, the first statement better that the second because it really important for visitor to know the culture for helping them to understand and easy to make communication.

Culture is important for all of countries because it makes the country famous in the world, so the visitor has to understand the cultural, such as traditional clothes, language and behavior and they should follow it. Understanding makes tourist easily communication for all citizen in the new country. They are not hard to gain knowing because almost visitor travel in other countries for learning about difference condition and characteristic of people alternative. One of the important point for tourist coming in the new condition, they have to understand that every country has many cultures, so they should study first for making a good communication for our citizen. It can aid them to gain information and easier for combining different culture. For example, Indonesia has many cultures, such as traditional ceremony, customs, cultural and so on. It makes tourist interesting to visit Indonesia, so they have look for information from people to teach them about habitual in Indonesia.

On the other hand, almost people believe that tourist do not need following all of cultures, if they visit a new countries. Actually, the host country should welcome about different cultural because it is the one important to create a good relation in other citizen. The visitor should feel comfortable about the condition and do not create them confuse for understand all of the traditional civilization, because the visitor can afflict stressful to think hardly all of the cultures. For example, culture of Indonesia really famous in the world, so all of tourist interest to visit for getting a new knowledge in different place. Actually, it is really impossible for visitor to understand all the cultures with short times.

In conclusion, I think culture is significant for people, especially for tourist to know it because it can aid them for making a good communication and easily understand if they came in the different country. Almost people say that it creates visitor confuse to learn all, so the best way about the problem is all visitor have to know only the several culture of country for adding them easily understand the situation.

Sentence: In present day, almost people agree that tourist come in a new place or country, they should know and follow the cultures own countries.
Description: The fragment , almost people is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace almost with adjective

Sentence: On the other hand think that the country could understand and advocate about different culture.
Description: The fragment hand think that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace think with verb, past tense

Sentence: Understanding makes tourist easily communication for all citizen in the new country.
Description: The fragment tourist easily communication is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace easily with adjective

Sentence: They are not hard to gain knowing because almost visitor travel in other countries for learning about difference condition and characteristic of people alternative.
Description: The fragment because almost visitor is rare
Suggestion: Refer to people and alternative

Sentence: It makes tourist interesting to visit Indonesia, so they have look for information from people to teach them about habitual in Indonesia.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to tourist and interesting

Sentence: On the other hand, almost people believe that tourist do not need following all of cultures, if they visit a new countries.

Sentence: Actually, the host country should welcome about different cultural because it is the one important to create a good relation in other citizen.
Description: The fragment one important to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace important with adverb

Sentence: The visitor should feel comfortable about the condition and do not create them confuse for understand all of the traditional civilization, because the visitor can afflict stressful to think hardly all of the cultures.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and understand

Sentence: Almost people say that it creates visitor confuse to learn all, so the best way about the problem is all visitor have to know only the several culture of country for adding them easily understand the situation.
Description: The fragment Almost people is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Almost with adjective
Description: The fragment visitor confuse to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace confuse with verb, past tense