Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Every country has their own customs, behaviors and values. Some of people are of the opinion that tourist must be follow host country’s customs and behaviors while others are believe that home country’s welcome to all the countries people’s with their cultures. In this essay, I shall explain my point of views by analyzing of the both sides of the arguments.

To begin with, there are a number of the arguments why visitors have to follow local traditions and behaviors. Many people often travel to different countries and learn about their cultures. Host countries people have duties to share and persuade their cultures, rituals and festivals with them. In addition, travelers must be follow host countries rules, regulations and try to understand importance of their values. They always be remember to every people love their cultures and don’t do anything negatives to hurt domestic people.

On the other hand, there are those who said that visitors are guest for home country and they could always welcome to all the tourists come from all over the world. Host countries should make cosmopolitan atmosphere and make essential changes in tourism department. If many people could come from various nations so it’s chance for host countries to earn more money and countries can become economically better.

While there are equal numbers of the arguments on both sides, my personal belief is that people must respect to all cultures, customs and behavior and host countries have duty to welcome all different cultures people.

Every country has their own customs
Every country has its own customs

tourist must be follow host country’s customs and behaviors while others are believe that home country’s welcome to all the countries people’s with their cultures.
tourist must follow host country’s customs and behaviors while others believe that home countries should welcome to all the countries' people with their cultures.

travelers must be follow host countries rules
travelers must follow host countries rules

They always be remember
They always remember

they could always welcome to all the tourists come from all over the world.
they could always welcome to all the tourists who come from all over the world.