Some people enjoy change, and they look forward to new experiences. Others like their lives to stay the same, and they do not change their usual habits. What are the advantages and disadvantages.

Nowadays, people attempt to alter the things in their life in order to gain some new experiences. Others think that staying stable is the best way , consequently they do now alter their normal habits. Both situations have pros and cons.

It is undeniable that most of the people change because they are fed up and the life becomes dull for them." Changes " happens in 2 ways; changing to good, changing to bad. When life becomes boring, you want to change your manners,attitude and so on. When you do that , a great peak of happiness you can achieve. If you think that you have problems of behavior, suck as sulking, being jealous or envious and so on, first of all, you need to confess and accept them. If you change it . your life will be changed to better, even you will not notice . What could be a great advantage more than it. However, your friends or family members can procrastinate to get accustomed to you behavior , subsequently, they can also influence you through insisting on reversing to who you were! they cannot assent you as you are right now, they think you are the same person who you were.!

Nevertheless, mot changing also has advantages of figuring out somebody. Suppose, you will meet you acquaintance at 5 o'clock . You probably know that he will come late because he usually comes on foot and you are capable of guessing what he will do next. Because you know him!!"Now, you need to make up your mind"

The essay is not exactly right on the topic starting from 'When you do that...'.

should be like this:

para 1: introduction
para 2: advantages of change.
para 3: disadvantages of change.
para 4: in my opinion...