Some people feel that certain workers like nurses, doctors and teachers are undervalued and should be paid more, especially when other people like film actors or company bosses are paid huge sums of money that are out of proportion to the importance of th

Some people feel that certain workers like nurses, doctors and teachers are undervalued and should be paid more, especially when other people like film actors or company bosses are paid huge sums of money that are out of proportion to the importance of the work that they do.

-How far do you agree?
solution?

While some people like doctors think their salary, despite the amount, is not in proportion to what actually they do in their jobs, specifically in comparison with some famous ones, others believe that no matter how hard is the job, the rate of income regards to some other policies. I tend to agree with former idea. In my view, many roads must people go on before approaching high salary.

First and foremost,overpayment of salary in some special jobs,whether its fair or not,might provides some dissatisfaction among other people .for instance when a nurse compare the importance of her job to soccer players duties ,they can't tolerate a substantial differences between their incomes to some famous ones ,while they believe that they are combating gnawing stress of their work atmosphere, they can not effort some of their basic needs.therefore, it is probably impact their motivation and make them unhappy about their jobs .thus,it seems this policy should be revised by policy makers.

A possible solution to keep the balance in people's income is to set new laws about monitoring the range of salaries .apart from this,they should hold some essential consultative session with professional sociologist to reach a new point of view about the effects of inequity in salaries . For instance ,Moneywise ,they can provides some free facilities by governmental budget to support some deprived jobs .moreover,they can introduce top ones ,which are successful in their career,in popular to gave them fame and to value their jobs .therefore this trend leads to fulfillment among people working hard with lower income spontaneously.

Nowadays the more famous people or companies are, the more income they have. So, the rate of salary should will be considered as a crucial matter, among policy makers. From my point of view, the law should pay attention to all jobs indiscriminately. So, it is necessary for government to encourage people to be satisfied with their jobs, either financially or mentally.

many roads must people go on before approaching high salary.
people must go on many roads before approaching high salaries.

whether its fair or not,might provides some dissatisfaction
whether it's fair or not,might provide some dissatisfactions

when a nurse compare the importance
when a nurse compares the importance

they can not effort some of their basic needs.
they can not afford some of their basic needs.

it is probably impact their motivation
it is probably impacting their motivations

they can provides some free facilities
they can provide some free facilities

the rate of salary should will be considered as a crucial matter
the rate of salary should be considered as a crucial matter

Sentence: First and foremost,overpayment of salary ...
Error: overpayment Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.

---------------------------