Some people feel that entertainers(eg.film stars,pop musicians or sports stars) are paid too much money.Do you agree or disagree?Which other types of job should be highly paid?

Some people feel that entertainers(eg.film stars,pop musicians or sports stars) are paid too much money.
Do you agree or disagree?
Which other types of job should be highly paid?

Some people argue that famous people like film stars,sport stars musicians etc. are well paid that the people who are doing other occupations. And they believe that, it is a too much of money for them to paid. In my opinion, I also agree with above statement and this essay shows some of the factors for that and also the other jobs that I think need to be well paid.

It is true that entertainers are getting more money. They are the one who are living comfortable life,having many vehicles,houses and other luxurious things. Normal person who is working in government or private sector even can't imagine they can reach to that level, even after 50-60 years.For example cricketer, how much they are getting from an one match.Other than to participating they might get man of the match or man of the series like victories.As an award they will receive money as well as mostly a vehicle.

Another example I have read, that is film stars the one next earning more money than others.In India, Salman Khan is the one who is asking more money from the producers for his one film. Then people can imagine, if he is earning that money from one movie,with all together how much money might he has per one year.

I believe, it is fine that they earning more money from their talent.But the fact is whether is this good to pay that much money for who is entertaining us,and paying less money for the people who are teaching us and showing the correct path or the people who are saving our lives from serious deceases. My view is there are more other people need to pay higher than the entertainers such as doctors,nurses,teachers and also the solders who are sacrificing their lives for their country.

As a conclusion,i totally agree with the statement that the entertainers are the one , getting more money than the others. And I strongly believe that , there are people who should be paid more than them. I think government should thoroughly come up with a suggestion to justice the other careers as well.

that the people who are doing other occupations.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

for them to paid
for them to be paid

they earning more money
they are earning more money

My view is there are more
My view is that there are more

are the one , getting more money
are the ones getting more money

come up with a suggestion to justice the other careers as well.
come up with a suggestion to justify other careers as well.

Sentence: I believe, it is fine that they earning more money from their talent.But the fact is whether is this good to pay that much money for who is entertaining us,and paying less money for the people who are teaching us and showing the correct path or the people who are saving our lives from serious deceases.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a WH-pronoun, nominative
Suggestion: Refer to for and who