Some people prefer to live in a house, while others think that there are more advantages living in an apartment.Are there more advantages than disadvantages to living in a house rather than in an apartment?

Some people prefer to live in a house, while others think that there are more advantages living in an apartment.
Are there more advantages than disadvantages to living in a house rather than in an apartment?

In this current world, people’s needs and wants change rapidly and preference of living has changed from person to person. It is generally agreed that living in a house gives more advantages than living in an apartment.

Firstly, Spend our life in a house is giving more freedom than living in an apartment since people are living in a house can behave as they want inside the house and in their gardens, but people who are living in an apartments need live with more rules than others. For example, if we want to have a party, we have more freedom in a house and we can use indoor and outdoor as we wish, but in an apartment we have a limited area that can use. Furthermore, people have to face more rules.

Secondly, when living in a house gives gore prestige than living in an apartment because in main cities houses are more expensive compared to an apartment. For example, in India richest people, such as film starts, singers, cricketers, and politician have houses in main cities. People who has money they think about the ways of getting prestige. Therefore, they prefer to live in a house.

Thirdly, apartments have more facilities than houses such as security, swim pool, gym, playground, maintenance etc... People who are living in houses they should find their own ways of having securities, maintenance and other facilities. On the other hand people who are in apartments should pay monthly fee for all the facilities.

To Conclude, Depending on the people's requirements they can choose the most suitable place to live. According to my personal view, freedom is more essential need for human. Therefore it is better to live in a house than in an apartment.

since people are living in a house can behave as they want
since people who are living in a house can behave as they want

People who has money they think about the ways of getting prestige.
People who have money think about the ways of getting prestige.

People who are living in houses they should find their own ways of having securities
People who are living in houses should find their own ways of having securities

freedom is more essential need for human
freedom is a more essential need for human
freedom is more essential for human