Some people prefer to work for a large company. Others prefer to work for a small company. Which would you prefer?

Of all needs, getting jobs is the most important one to cover all financial difficulties. In this modern era, more and more people are competing to find jobs in reputable or small companies. Most people are enthusiastic at taking jobs from big firms, while others would rather join the smaller ones.

On one hand, working for large companies brings many advantages most people may desire a lot. Facilities and supports offered by the companies affects more and more people to work for, such as, private transports, health insurance etc which can be used to meet the demand of life for those having good positions in the companies. Besides, the companies have the resources to grant high salaries and fringe benefits, and also longer leaves. Moreover, the employees taking jobs in these companies are more likely to have competitive edges in the job market. As a result of getting lots of knowledge from the most competent making them receive instant recognition among other employers during finding a job.

Staff at smaller firms do not get the high salaries and other benefits the brand companies may grant. Nevertheless, there are some benefits from joining these firms. For a start, due to the smaller size of the team, the work atmosphere is more friendly. As a result, with the friendly environment, the staffs are more pleasant to their tasks so that their work performance is getting better.

To conclude, working for both companies has merits and demerits. People should choose the job they feel the most comfortable in.

As a result of getting lots of knowledge from the most competent making them receive instant recognition among other employers during finding a job.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

--------------------