Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.Discuss both these views and give yo

Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Present days, health problems are growing intensively, because of less dynamic lifestyles. That is the reason; some individuals tend to believe that for attracting the people's attention to sport activities to minimize the harmful effect of motionless life conditions, building new sport facilities is one way. However, opponents assume that building new sport centres, cannot be the predominant solution to the problem. These points of view will be discussed in this order.

First and foremost, sport is an indispensable part of human life. So every single individual needs to exercise during his life. Recent scientific researches have revealed that sport activities bring lots of benefits to growing human body. On the other words growing body needs to be more active for having sound health. That is the reason, the majority of the society force to municipalities to build new sport facilities.

Secondly, some governments are willing to improve sport environment. Since it is thought that steering the young's attention to the sport activities will be result in decreased crime rate in the country.

In contrast, there are huge numbers of people who disprove this view. They believe that spending vast amount of money constructing new sport objects is an insufficient way to solve certain health problems. To support the view, they explain that after some time the people will be reluctant to use the sport centres. So it will be waste of money.

From my point of view, the importance of sport activities in society should be considered more by governments. Not only to manage the crime ratio, but also help the people to live healthy. So I believe that building new sport centres seems one way to reach the achievement.

In conclusion, although establishing new sport centres needs vast investment, the governments should consider primarily the citizens health.

will be result in decreased crime rate
will result in decreased crime rate

it will be waste of money.
it will be a waste of money.

Not only to manage the crime ratio, but also help the people
Not only to manage the crime ratio, but also to help the people

Sentence: In conclusion, although establishing new sport centres needs vast investment, the governments should consider primarily the citizens health.
Suggestion: Refer to citizens and health