Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.Discuss both these reviews and give

Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.

Discuss both these reviews and give your own opinion

Improving the healthy situation of public is an improtant issue for facing step society. The environmental polluation, working pressure and absence exersice have taken responsible for the serious healthy dangerous.

As the critical factor in affecting the qulity and quantity of sports, the faciclities of sporting should be increase to acceptable amount. For now, the terrible fact is that we have lots of people want to do exercise but do not have enough instruments to provide the opportunities or space for them. On the other hand, the drawbacks of increasing the number of faciclities are also obverious, such as the unstable people doing sports, weather condition, the increased fixing cost of instruments. From other viewpoint, we must pay more attention not only to the number of facilities but also the living enviroment and emotion. The guys with postive emotion always living longer than them with negative one. The happiness will also benefits the public healthy. Simentanieously, the medical condition should be mentioned either, which will reduce the risk of bad illness, such as cancer and so on. The last but not the final one is the problem of environment. Once you are setting in a polluated atomosphere, you can not hold a good healthy even you do more sport and exercise.

According to my own opinion, increasing the number of facilites for sporting makes partial contribution to improve public healthy. At the same time, we must increase medical instruments and improve environmental quality to gurantee a good condition for sports. At the end, with a happy communication and keep happliness will further decrease the risk of illness and maintian the nice situation of public healthy.

The environmental polluation, working pressure and absence exersice have taken responsible for the serious healthy dangerous.
The environmental pollution, working pressure and absence exersice have been responsible for the serious healthy dangers.

the faciclities of sporting should be increase
the faciclities of sporting should be increased

we have lots of people want to do exercise
we have lots of people who want to do exercise

The guys with postive emotion always living longer than them with negative one.
The guys with positive emotion are always living longer than them with negative one.

The happiness will also benefits the public healthy
The happiness will also benefit the public health

Sentence: Improving the healthy situation of public is an improtant issue for facing step society.
Error: improtant Suggestion: important

Sentence: The environmental polluation, working pressure and absence exersice have taken responsible for the serious healthy dangerous.
Error: exersice Suggestion: exercise
Error: polluation Suggestion: pollution

Sentence: As the critical factor in affecting the qulity and quantity of sports, the faciclities of sporting should be increase to acceptable amount.
Error: qulity Suggestion: quality
Error: faciclities Suggestion: facilities

Sentence: On the other hand, the drawbacks of increasing the number of faciclities are also obverious, such as the unstable people doing sports, weather condition, the increased fixing cost of instruments.
Error: obverious Suggestion: obvious

Sentence: From other viewpoint, we must pay more attention not only to the number of facilities but also the living enviroment and emotion.
Error: enviroment Suggestion: environment

Sentence: The guys with postive emotion always living longer than them with negative one.
Error: postive Suggestion: positive

Sentence: Once you are setting in a polluated atomosphere, you can not hold a good healthy even you do more sport and exercise.
Error: polluated Suggestion: polluted
Error: atomosphere Suggestion: atmosphere

Sentence: According to my own opinion, increasing the number of facilites for sporting makes partial contribution to improve public healthy.
Error: facilites Suggestion: facilities

Sentence: At the same time, we must increase medical instruments and improve environmental quality to gurantee a good condition for sports.
Error: gurantee Suggestion: guarantee

Sentence: At the end, with a happy communication and keep happliness will further decrease the risk of illness and maintian the nice situation of public healthy.
Error: happliness Suggestion: happiness
Error: maintian Suggestion: maintain

Double check spelling errors.

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...