Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.

Nowadays the obesity is more common especially among young group of ages than before. On the other hand our weight has direct influence on our health condition so it is a good decision to increase the number of sport facilities such as sport clubs all around the city. In this article we are going to elaborate some its benefits as below.

Firstly, due to acceleration of today’s way of life people have less time to for extra activities like climbing or riding so, if government establishes more sport facilities people have more access to one of them near their houses or near their work places.

Secondly, healthiness has a big effect on our life quality therefore; if government invests in building some sport clubs then the expenditures of hospital or insurance could significantly cut down. In addition, healthy employees can have notable performance and efficiency too.

Finally, as criticisms of this plan claim, other measures are required. It is clear that, we have to take the first step. Building more sport clubs and more other facilities are a good idea but of course it is not enough. Some complementary decisions should be taken for instant reducing the time of working, that consequently gives more time to people to go mountain climbing our go to the parks.

In conclusion, no one can deny the influence of exercising on our healthiness and again no one can deny the effect of our health condition on our social life so establishing new sport facilities really deserves its expenditure.

we are going to elaborate some its benefits as below.
we are going to elaborate some of its benefits as below.

people have less time to for extra activities
people have less time for extra activities

Sentence: Building more sport clubs and more other facilities are a good idea but of course it is not enough.
Description: The fragment a good idea is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is