Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.Discuss both these views and give yo

Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

It is generally believed that people’s health has started to gradually decrease. To counteract some negative effects that are possible to rise, some people argue that the best way which should be taken is by increasing the number of sports facilities, while others have argument against it.

Many municipalities pay less attention to sports facilities rather then other facilities, such as various facilities to support economic activity. Lack of such attention is getting bigger in many cities in developing countries where the public spending is finite. This condition leads people to exercise less and in turn might decrease public health.

The other notion states that the main problem of the declining of public health is not the availability of sport facilities, but it is about public willingness. People tend to be unwilling to do sport since they were surrounded by many facilities and technologies that make their live to be easier. For example, the distance of people walk had fallen steadily since car can be owned privately and thus makes people move their body less.

The other measure that could be made is by forcing people indirectly to move their body more. Restricting the private mode of transport and rising the number of public transport are among the best way. With the use of public transport, people will walk from their home to the nearest shelter and from the shelter to their office or school. Adding bicycle ways to all over the city and turning the use of lift to ladder in various buildings are the good option as well. Finally, establishing a public policy to supervise schools or work places to increase their sport programs for their students and employee is among possible measure too.

In conclusion, while it is true that increasing sport facilities is needed, it seems to me forcing people indirectly to do more sport is more important to be done.

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. You are not asked to give solutions.