Some people say that the education system is the only critical factor in the development of the country. To what extend do you agree or disagree with this statement.

Some individual share the belief that education system is the only essential ingredient needed for a nation's development.Others, however, disagree for a number of reasons.

To begin with, no one can deny that education plays an important role in the growth of a country. An example of this is Philippines. The improved educational system had helped to transform the economy of the country. Philippines has changed from poor region to a large developing economy in terms of information Technology. Some people still believe in the common expression "Knowledge is Power" Less knowledge leads to poverty, despite the fact that having a high standard of education usually costs an arm and a leg, most especially for the poor sector of the society.

Having said that, there are other components to consider for the improvement in the region. No one should forget the great impact of the political system. The country's leader and politicians can make or break the nation. Take the case of my own country. A few decades ago the Philippines was considered to be one of the one of the most progressive nation in Asia Pacific region. But, in our history, a dictator President Marcos governed the country under martial law for more than 21 years and created a lot of corruptions.Consequently, Philippines is still considered belong to the developing worlds.Furthermore, policies established in each countries have a big contributing factor like the clean and order in Singapore which for them, cleanliness and orderliness represent the idea of modernity and progress.As well as in China where one child policy is strictly implemented to lessen the strain of over population in the country.

To conclude, I firmly believe that the education system is not the only important aspect but also one of the major instruments for nation's progress.

Some individual share the belief
Some individuals share the belief