Some people say that education system is the only critical factor to development of a country. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement.

What factors that contribute to the development of a country? This is one of the most frequently asked questions recently . I agree that education is a fundamental tool in the development of a nation. However, there are other factors that are involved in this issue. In this essay I would like to discuss both the views with my own perception.

On the one hand, education is the cornerstone in the development of every nation. a country that is investing in education is actually investing in the future development. Doctors, engineers and astronauts are good examples of investment of a country in education. Therefore, it is wise and futuristic investment for every nation to spend money on education. The famous example is USA which is spending astronomical budgets on education and research in different fields. Thus USA is considered one of the most developed country in the world. In fact this is mostly due to good and up to date education system.

On the other hand, many people argue that, not only education that is lead to the development of a country. Several other factors could contribute in this process. Firstly, economic prosperity is also important and fundamental in the development and progress of every nation. In other words, a wealthy country can develop more quickly than poor or a country with limited resources. What is more, the political stability also play a role in the prosperity and development of a nation. Hence, it is impossible for a country to develop without support from a stable and strong government.

In conclusion, although education is essential in the development of every country, however, I believe that, other factors like economic and political stability should not be ignored.

What factors that contribute to the development of a country?
What are factors that contribute to the development of a country?

it is wise and futuristic investment
it is a wise and futuristic investment

Thus USA is considered one of the most developed country in the world
Thus USA is considered as one of the most developed countries in the world

due to good and up to date education system.
due to a good and up to date education system.

many people argue that, not only education that is lead to the development of a country.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

the political stability also play a role
the political stability also plays a role

to develop without support from a stable and strong government.
to develop without a/the support from a stable and strong government.

------------------------------