some people say that working couple must share the household responsibility..agree or disagree with the statement.

Men are the sole breadwinner of the family in the olden days while in this materialistic world,women are rubbing their shoulder with men tp support the family simultaneously they have to do the household works as well. It has been extremely debatable whether,couples must equally share household responsibility or not. Here,i personally accord with the statement.

To begin with,there are manifolds reasons to support my view.First and foremost, in this rapidly growing world, women are also working hard to earn moneyoutside the house as well as doing domestic chores such as helping kids in their homework, making meals for them so on are extremely challenging task for them.

Furthermore,emphasising on my views, when both husband and wife share household responsibility equally, it allows them to uplift their standard of living and they would be able to lead a happy and prosper life.

On the contrary, some short-sighted people think that a woman should stay at home to look after her home, her children instead of working outside the home. They ponder,a woman is a natural nurturer and can run a house better than a man.In addition, some propotion of folk believe that a man feel ashame to work in homes.

In nutshell,as per my above discussion,I personally believe that true essence of life lies in sharing. If a woman can support financially to bring up their family, then man should help her in household chores to lead a married life.

are extremely challenging task for them.
are extremely challenging tasks for them.

a man feel ashame to work in homes.
a man feels ashamed to work in homes.

Sentence: Men are the sole breadwinner of the family in the olden days while in this materialistic world,women are rubbing their shoulder with men tp support the family simultaneously they have to do the household works as well.
Error: materialistic Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: tp Suggestion: ?

Sentence: To begin with,there are manifolds reasons to support my view.First and foremost, in this rapidly growing world, women are also working hard to earn moneyoutside the house as well as doing domestic chores such as helping kids in their homework, making meals for them so on are extremely challenging task for them.
Error: moneyoutside Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Furthermore,emphasising on my views, when both husband and wife share household responsibility equally, it allows them to uplift their standard of living and they would be able to lead a happy and prosper life.
Error: emphasising Suggestion: emphasizing

Sentence: They ponder,a woman is a natural nurturer and can run a house better than a man.In addition, some propotion of folk believe that a man feel ashame to work in homes.
Error: propotion Suggestion: proportion
Error: ashame Suggestion: No alternate word

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.

There is a pattern behind. Have your own writing style to get higher marks.