some people says that cheep air travel is good because it enables ordinary people to travel.while,others argue that it is bad for environment.Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.

The world has undergone a dramatic changes in lifestyle of human being. Presently,some proportion of people assert that the availability of affordable airplane is beneficial to commute to and fro in entire world.By contrary,it is biggest menace to environment. Here,I would like to account for discuss both sides with my own perception.

To begin with,there are multifarious positive points behind it.F irst and foremost,the presence of resonable amount allows us to moving to and fro in entire the world. For example,the existence of reasonable fare enables people to visiting in outside their country to various work as education,social and visiting to broaden the horizon of one's knowledge. it is beneficial to commute in developed countries by ordinary people with zeal and zest. Moreover,travelling in chip airplane is lucrative to students for study in outside country as they can travel with spend a less outlay of money. Hence,it could be fruitful to people to upgrade the standard of lifestyle. By contrast,others have conflicting views.

They think that,manifolds points can be harmful to environment.firstly,using normal air buses is responsible to mushroom nuts of pollution. For instance,using cheep air travel mode is leads to astronomical outlay in fuel efficiency with huge smoke pollution. Hence, these modes of transport is harmful to environment. Moreover, creating a enormous noise by cheep airplane is biggest menace to some air species like as little birds as those are beautifule creation of nature. Consequently,the species of environment at alarming stage.

From my opinion,undeniably,affordable of airplane.is beneficial for normal people and others to travelling where as these type air buses are detrimental to enviornmet. I think that government sould provide at some supreme amenities and some airplane at reasonable fare amount to make commuting easy.

To recapitulate,making airplane is biggest success in technology of science to travel by air . using airplane have boon and baine for human beings to commute one nation to other nation in few hours without any gridlock problem and human life without airplane is like a soup without salt.

some proportion of people
some proportions of people

it is biggest menace to environment
it is the biggest menace to environment

I would like to account for discuss both sides with my own perception.
I would like to discuss both sides with my own perceptions.

as they can travel with spend a less outlay of money.
as they can travel by spending a less outlay of money.

using cheep air travel mode is leads to
using cheep air travel mode is leading to

these modes of transport is harmful to environment
these modes of transport are harmful to environment

is biggest menace to some air species
is the biggest menace to some air species

making airplane is biggest success
making airplane is the biggest success

using airplane have boon and baine for human beings
using airplane has boon and baine for human beings

Sentence: To begin with,there are multifarious positive points behind it.F irst and foremost,the presence of resonable amount allows us to moving to and fro in entire the world.
Error: resonable Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: irst Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Moreover, creating a enormous noise by cheep airplane is biggest menace to some air species like as little birds as those are beautifule creation of nature.
Error: beautifule Suggestion: beautiful

Sentence: From my opinion,undeniably,affordable of airplane.is beneficial for normal people and others to travelling where as these type air buses are detrimental to enviornmet.
Error: enviornmet Suggestion: environment

Sentence: I think that government sould provide at some supreme amenities and some airplane at reasonable fare amount to make commuting easy.
Error: sould Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To recapitulate,making airplane is biggest success in technology of science to travel by air . using airplane have boon and baine for human beings to commute one nation to other nation in few hours without any gridlock problem and human life Error: baine Suggestion: bane ?