To some people studying the past has little value in the modern world. Why do you think it is important to do so? What will be the effect if children are not taught history?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowl

To some people studying the past has little value in the modern world. Why do you think it is important to do so? What will be the effect if children are not taught history?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
Write at least 250 words.

Studying history is one of the most prominent jobs in the life that unfortunately, lots of people are not engrossed in it. According to some reasons, it can be claimed that not paying enough attention to it is a fault.

The first reason that can clarify the issue is that, knowing some events in the past can affect people’s decisions in the future. For instance, evaluating some people’s mistakes in the past can teach new generation enormous things in different fields such as medicine, art and science. Besides, using the results that are relevant to the past, speeds up the rate of progressing in all majors. For example, electricity was invented in the past and after that with the passage of time, people used this head start to think about manufacturing electrical automobiles.

Moving onto the next reason that is worth considering, teaching history to children has a crucial effect on their lives. For example, imagine a race of people whose previous generation attacked to another group of people and killed lots of them, without caring about justice. As a matter of fact, knowing about these events can motivate new children to enhance their reputation. In addition, perusing history of whole the world and analyzing experiences, can open lots of doors in children’s lives because according to a hypothesis, communities in different countries, have different talents. So studying history can make children absorbed in new aspects of all fields.

To sum up, although some people are not enthusiastic about studying history, it has a vital role in anybody’s life and can help people to progress in the life rapidly.

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…