Some people think computer and the internet are important in children's study, but others think can learn effectively in school with teachers. Discuss both side and give your own opinion.

Education is a valuable investment for a great future. For this reason, several people argue that the newly-invented technologies are the significant aspects in children's study. However, critics claim that the great place to educate young people is at formal education. Therefore, I believe that both points of view have different perspectives.

Thanks to advanced technology, there are some advantages for schoolchildren. Firstly, technological devices in the classroom have undeniable links to academic performance. It is clear that the use of computers is the precursors to improve students' ability in computer science. In addition, computer and the internet arouse children's interest in new lessons. So, they will gain the novelty to operate a smart application such a word processor for writing report which is useful for their future. Lastly, the internet is an ideal place to do research. It provides many online resources which help students to acquire much detailed knowledge quickly.

However, schools engage many professional teachers in order elevating children's intelligence. Schoolteachers play an essential role to teach their pupils and to control children behavior in the classroom. Take William Henry Perkin, an inventor of synthetic dyes, as an example, he secured a place at one of the country's most prestigious seats of learning to read chemistry. Perkin's teacher identified his as having unusual intelligence and remarkable mental agility and his teacher encourage him to attend a series of lectures. In this opportunity, Perkin presented the impressive speech and made some experts absolutely breathtaking. From this reality, there is no doubt that schools are the effective place for children's education.

In conclusion, the development of latest technologies address some parents to channel their children with some sophisticated devices in educational area, whereas it is imperative that teachers' role in school cannot be changed by computers and the internet. Having said and that, I strongly deliberate that schools should concern in the collaboration between technological and traditional approach.

in order elevating children's intelligence
in order to elevate children's intelligence

and his teacher encourage him
and his teacher encourages him

the development of latest technologies address some parents
the development ... addresses some parents

Sentence: Schoolteachers play an essential role to teach their pupils and to control children behavior in the classroom.
Suggestion: Refer to children and behavior

and made some experts absolutely breathtaking.
???