Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, most people perceived that when environmental safety was handled in the worldwide level, it can be manage properly. Majority of the people agreed on this matter but disagreement cannot be avoided. This essay will discuss the pros and cons of this issue.

Firstly, when this concern was brought to international level, it cannot be supervised perfectly by higher authorities. Since, environmental protection was a mere phenomena to be focused on. There are still much more important situation that needs keen attention. For example, crime, that involved people's lives and much more detrimental than an environmental issue. So when the majority of the population agreed that this matter will be brought to a worldwide level, their efforts in preserving the environment will be useless. In contrary, when environmental safety will be given to local authorities. By then, they will be vigilant to follow-up and any concerns will be acted upon immediately.

However, when international level will take charge of environmental protection. Laws that they wanted to impose, will be acted upon automatically since they are compose of the highest governing body in the society. Whatever rules and regulations they wanted to present will take effect immediately. As a result, environmental protection will be secured, and most of the citizens in the country will be forced to abide in such rules, by protecting the environment for them not to be penalized once caught violating environmental rules in the future.

In sum, as environmental protection was handled internationally. The more secured the environmental safety will be compared in addressing it locally. Worldwide level got more power to conduct laws that the people will not be given other choices rather to follow it. Otherwise, they will be penalized by not abiding in these laws once caught violating environmental protection issues.

it can be manage properly.
it can be managed properly.

Since, they are compose of the highest governing body
Since, they are composed of the highest governing body

Sentence: By then, this people will be vigilant to follow-up and any concerns will be acted upon immediately.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and people

Avg. Sentence Length: 15.684 21.0 //don't put punctuation marks like:
Since, environmental protection....
So, when the majority of the population...
Since, they are compose of....