Some people think that government should spend as much money as possible on developing space technology for the exploration of the moon and other planets. others think that this money should be spend on solving the basic problems of society on earth which

Some people think that government should spend as much money as possible on developing space technology for the exploration of the moon and other planets. others think that this money should be spend on solving the basic problems of society on earth

which view do you agree with?
use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Technology has been advanced day by day, which leads to exploration of different planets and outer space. Besides,space technology and it's advancement other quality development in earth are lagging behind.

Outer exploration of space technology is also a good factor because its helps for planning of future which is uncertain due to interference of comets and other harmful materials.Besides,Outer exploration of space we are also being benefited in weather forecast by the help of satellite in earth's atmosphere. However, rapid change in environment and act of global warming leads to uncertain change in weather, with the help of satellite it helps to think in advance and helps people to be protected. Government should also have keen concern on the development and solving problems of the society.

Today, the population and the problems of the society are increasing dramatically. Lack of development in health sector and other factor's like: transportation,communication etc, problems are arising in a rapid way. Government should invest capital on the problems of society in sectors like health, if a particular epidemic like cholera arose it leads to death of many people.Today, the main concern is the edola which has lead to many deaths of people all around the world. Scientific research and exploration on particular disease must be the sector to invest in today's world than in exploration of outer space. Lot of places are lagging behind in terms of health concern so , government personal should have more concern in these sectors by establishing hospitals,providing free treatment who are economically weak. Local government should also have keen interest on infrastructures like transportation which is the main problem of our country due to its geographical feature. All the common factors for development of society is equally important for progression of a country.

All in all, Government agencies should divide their capital on both sectors like solving society problem and space exploration being equally important in their own sectors. Development and solving the society's problem would be more effective and helpful for the local people in their economic development.

,space technology and it's advancement other quality development
,space technology and it's advancement on other quality development

Besides,Outer exploration of space we are also being benefited in weather forecast
Besides, by Outer exploration of space, we are also being benefited in weather forecast

which has lead to
which has led to

Sentence: Lot of places are lagging behind in terms of health concern so , government personal should have more concern in these sectors by establishing hospitals,providing free treatment who are economically weak.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to government and personal

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.