Some people think that health care is a basic human necessity that should not be provided by provided private companies. But should be provided by state. Discuss the advantage and disadvantage of health care being provided by the private sector

It is indeed a fact that, healthy life style is fundamental need of human. And for good health, health care centre are very indispensable. Some civilian think that, hospitals should be provided by government beside private companies. However, to my notion, private health cent-re has important role to play in our daily life and its has their own merits and demerits. Which I am going to discuss in up coming paragraph.

To begin with, private companies have been develop now as compare in past. Firstly, private hospitals provided new technology such as, big machinery for body checking, 24 hours emergency facility which is more necessary for a patient. Moreover facility of cozy ambulance can also be taken in private health care center as compare to government hospitals. For instance, if any accident occurred then people can coll to ambulance and private panel come on road for help. Thus in my eyes, private health sector facilities are increasing by leaps and bounds which are very helpful for people.

On the contrary, first and foremost, we can see private companies are very expensive, that’s why some people who do not have enough money they can not afford it easily. But government hospitals are cheap which give helping hand to needy person to improve their health. In addition to government hospitals provide many facility free of cost like, free checking camp for eyes, ct scan and diabetes etc. so in my notion, if government provide these facilities then denizen can easily save their money.

To conclude, I personally believe that, government hospitals have their own importance which we can not neglect. But private health cent re merits are overweight its demerits.

healthy life style is fundamental need of human.
healthy life style is a/the fundamental need of human.

health care centre are very indispensable
health care centres are very indispensable

in up coming paragraph.
in up coming paragraphs.

private companies have been develop now as compare...
private companies have been developed now as compared...

Sentence: Moreover facility of cozy ambulance can also be taken in private health care center as compare to government hospitals.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to as and compare

that's why some people who do not have enough money they can not afford it easily.
that's why some people who do not have enough money can not afford it easily.

are overweight its demerits.
overweight its demerits.