Some people think that a high salary is the most important factor in choosing a job. Others, however, believe that job security is more important.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Some people think that a high salary is the most important factor in choosing a job. Others, however, believe that job security is more important.

Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

How to choose a job has been a headache to many people in contemporary society. It is argued that a high salary is the main factor in choosing a job, while others thinks that job security is more important. In my perspective, both arguments are reasonable.

There are certainly some reasons why a high salary is the most important factor in choosing a job. One of the reasons is that employees and workers can gain more money from business activities. By simply choosing a high payment job, employees and workers are able to sustain their lives in metropolis because the cost of living is high. Another reason is that people can improve their quality of lives. With more disposable income in their hands, local people are more satisfied with their lives because they can purchase many branded products and goods to meet their social status. As a result, people who choose a job with a high wages will have more happiness.

It is true that high income is important but job security can bring you long-term sustainability and relationship between employers and workers. Having good relationship with employers, worker’s annual salary might be increased and be provided with some benefits, such as a free laptop. Apart from this, people can significantly improve themselves. As working at listed company for years, for example, workers can learn many useful practical skills such as negotiating and computer skills which allow workers progress more quickly. Consequently, job security allows people to improve themselves and have good relationship with colleagues.

In conclusion, although high salary is the major factor in choosing a job, I still think that job security is more important because it brings a lot of benefits for employees and have good relationships ensure that employees have good relationship with each other.

in contemporary society.
in the contemporary society.

while others thinks that
while others think that

with a high wages
with a high wage

Having good relationship with employers, worker’s annual salary might be increased and be provided with some benefits
Description: what is the subject for this sentence? 'Having good relationship with employers' or 'worker’s annual salary'?

and have good relationships ensure that employees have good relationship with each other.
and have good relationships which ensure employees to have good relationship with each other.