Some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in seperate schooles. Others, however,believe that boys and girls benefit more from attending mixed schools.Discuss both ehese views and give your own opinion.

With the advance of the current modern society, people are putting more and more focus on children's education. It is believed by some people that single-sex schooling is better for boys and girls. Nevertheless, others argue that children are beneficial more to learn in a school mixed with boys and girls. Both sides have their own merits.

To begin with, those who agree to separate the boys and girls from different schools believe that pupil could concentrate all the energy to study subjects. Because the disturbance from the other sex is not exist. Recently there reports from the educationalists are showing that an increasing number of teenagers fall in love with classmate in mixed school. As a result, they get a bad achievement at the final exams. In addition, single-gender school ensures the gender equality so that people have the similar talent at learning a course. For instance, it is a common acknowledgement that girls are innate in cooking while boys are born with engineering skills. Therefore girls-school could develop various cooking courses instead of engineering courses. These arrangements are most likely to enlarge girl's talent and pupil get more benefits.

On the other hand, those who admit boys and girls learning in a same school, think that youngster could learn the advantages from the opposite sex. It is a common sense that different gender has its own qualities. Such as, woman are considerable and careful while man are lack of those. Man are brave and strong while those are the weakness of girls. When they study together in a mixed-sex school, boys and girls are most likely to be influence each other. Further more, by attending education in a mixed-sex school, it is beneficial to develop their mental for further society life. Current morden society is a mixed-sex place, so you would require to obtain the skills how to work with or cooperate with the opposite sex. Mixed-sex education offers you this chance.

To conclude, Single-sex education ensures the learning concentration and gender equality while mixed-schooling allows children learn from one another and help them to adopt the further society life. It is hard to say which one is better. It is advised parent to consider both sides completely. From my personally, I prefer to attend the mixed-schooling for developing the further society.

is not exist.
does not exist.

are most likely to be influence each other.
are most likely to be influential to each other.

Sentence: Current morden society is a mixed-sex place, so you would require to obtain the skills how to work with or cooperate with the opposite sex.
Error: morden Suggestion: more