Some people think that it is important to use leisure time for activities that improve the mind, such as reading and doing word puzzles. Others people feel that it is important to rest the mind during leisure time.Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Some people think that it is important to use leisure time for activities that improve the mind, such as reading and doing word puzzles. Others people feel that it is important to rest the mind during leisure time.
Discuss both views and give your opinion.

We all are in agreement that time is an important factor which cannot be valued. Following a stressful day at work or university, how the limited amount of remaining time should be used is being argued amongst two groups. One segment of the society states that leisure time should be used for activities which improves the mind further, such as reading and solving word puzzles, while opposing group states that the limited free time should actually be used to rest the mind.

The result of the research performed by Cambridge Institute of Neurological Studies, supports the views of the first gro...

not only we should use our leisure time for relaxing, but that the level of time needed for to relax depends totally depends of each individual.
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: However, the views of reputed psychologists such as Professor Alex Gough, opposes those the researches.
Description: The tag a determiner/pronoun, plural is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to those and the