Some people think that managers alone should make decisions in the company, while others think that employees should be involved in the decision-making process too. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Some people think that managers alone should make decisions in the company,
while others think that employees should be involved in the decision-making process too.
Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

In today's world majority of the companies face a difficult task, how to to decision making?. It is felt by many people that management should be responsible for policy making whereas, others believe employees should also be involved. This essay will analyze both sides of arguments before reaching to a reasoned conclusion.

Historically, many people support the idea that employees with vast experience and exposure should govern the companies. ON lot of occasions it is seen that people with suitable experience is selected for a higher managerial position. For instance, board members of Yahoo company, appointed Marrisa Myer for the position of CEO to govern it. They did not appoint someone within Yahoo with to such a critical post. This clearly shows that that experience and deep knowledge is valued and hence managers are given the responsibility of making decision for their companies.

On the contrary, some people argue that employees should also be involved in taking decision and policy making. Generally it is seen observed that employees executes and follows the directives given to them. However, it is possible that they could bring the new perspectives and a different approach to business problems. For example , recently in a IT firm employees came up with an idea of internal knowledge sharing session portal, which was highly appreciated by management. In fact, if employees are more involved in decision making process they might have a feeling of accomplishment and would respect the decision which is being made.

All things considered, it would be beneficial for companies to come up with a process where both managers and employees can take decision together. This approach shall bring a sense of accomplishment for employees and benefit of experience of managers can also be taken.

Sentence: In today's world majority of the companies face a difficult task, how to to decision making?.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to to and to

people with suitable experience is selected for a higher managerial position.
people ... are selected for a higher managerial position.

Generally it is seen observed that
Generally it is observed that

recently in a IT firm employees came up with an idea
recently in an IT firm employees came up with an idea

Sentence: This clearly shows that that experience and deep knowledge is valued and hence managers are given the responsibility of making decision for their companies.
Description: The fragment that that contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word:

Sentence Length SD: 4.093 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.