Some people think news is in no connection with people's lives, therefore, it is a complete waste of time to read the news in the newspaper or watch TV news.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Some people think news is in no connection with people's lives, therefore, it is a complete waste of time to read the news in the newspaper or watch TV news.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is an indisputable fact that news is penetrating into our daily lives in such an overwhelming matter that nobody can resist reading it. This cannot be truer that it is today when information explosion has ended the era of regional isolation. However, an increasing number of people begin questioning the usefulness of the news to our lives. They held that reading new is merely a waste of time since most new hardly bare any direct relationships with our daily lives. As far as i am concerned, news plays an pivotal role in our lives and i would further illustrate my idea from the following perspectives.

On the macro level, reading news provide a chance for the public to supervised the governmental behavior, hence enhancing the democracy and civilization in a country in the long run. One of the most important character of a democratic society is the transparency of the government activities, and news is one of the most indispensable way to achieve a transparent government. The public, well-informed of the government information, give their suggestions and ideas to the administrative organs. Consequently, our society would become indefinitely a more democratic and civilized place to live in.

On the micros level, news would enrich facilitate our lives. On one hand, exchanging opinions of the latest news is an important way to interact with friends and relatives. Surely nobody want to be the silent one when others are neatly discussing the news. In addition, the news on TV and newspaper would inform us the necessary information. For instance, the report about the online transection fraud would remind us to be more careful with e-commerce. The report of the newly promulgated legal policy would help us to avoiding breaking the law. Therefore, news is not only beneficial to our life, but also a necessity in the modern society.

To sum up, the news is closely connecters to us in various ways. It would be an ignorant and naive view to regard news as useless. After all, news has already become an inescapable part of our live. The best way to cope with the information explosion is to live with it, not to shield ourselves form it.

reading news provide a chance for the public to supervised the governmental behavior,
reading news provides a chance for the public to supervise the governmental behaviors,

One of the most important character
One of the most important characters

one of the most indispensable way to
one of the most indispensable ways to

news would enrich facilitate our lives
Description: two verbs in one sentence

would help us to avoiding breaking the law.
would help us to avoid breaking the law.

news is not only beneficial to our life, but also a necessity
news is not only a benefit to our lives, but also a necessity

the news is closely connecters to us
the news is closely connecting to us

Sentence: For instance, the report about the online transection fraud would remind us to be more careful with e-commerce.
Error: transection Suggestion: transaction

Don't duplicate content like 'On the macro level,'