Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of the society. Others, however, believe, that school is the place to learn this. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

In order to be a better member of the society whether the parents should be responsible or the school has been debatable always. In my opinion both play an equal inevitable role.

It is considered that not only parents are a child's first guardian, but also their first teachers. Alongwith the looks inherited, the habits, behaviour and etiquette are also transferred. However, parents need to teach children for being a better human. First of all, to respect the elderly. To greet everyone with a smile, so that they feel respectful. Secondly, to help each other whenever in need. This not only builds a helping nature but spreads joy to both the render and receiver.Finally, a highest education should be acquired. This tends to satisfactory job and handsome income, which makes the child even more confident and responsible; making both family and society a better place to live in.

On the other hand, schools have their own part. Children often spend seven to eight hours in school. The atmosphere in school surrounded by teachers and friends has a great influence on children. Each morning starts with a prayer followed by a uniform and hygiene check. This is to maintain health and to have faith in God. Discipline and punctuality are priorities in school. Alongwith education , teachers also focus on enhancing creativity in kids. Hence, inculcating an interest in some art which in future might be chosen as a profession. Also, habit of sincerity and honesty is taught. Sincerity is appreciated by schools in the form of certificates and trophies awarded to hardworking pupils. And, honesty in apologizing for mistakes.

To sum up, not only parents build a good society member out of children but an equal, dependent and unavoidable role is played by teachers as well.

an equal inevitable role
an equal and inevitable role

not only parents are a child's first guardian, but also their first teachers.
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

The atmosphere in school surrounded by teachers and friends has a great influence

not only parents build a good society member out of children but an equal, dependent and unavoidable role is played by teachers as well.