Some people think that professional athletes make good role models for young people, while others believe they don’t.Discuss both these points of views and give your own opinion.

Some people think that professional athletes make good role models for young people, while others believe they don’t.

Discuss both these points of views and give your own opinion.

Professional athletes are seen as a model for young generation, but not all society thinks the same.

In this era, sports has become one of the biggest role in human life to maintain our health. Not only getting the advantage of being healthy but it could also become a living for some people, and those people are known as professional athletes. Living as a professional athletes of course means a healthy life with variant of healthy diets, food, drinks, and training or physical exercises everyday in their life. And these styles of living make them as a good model for the young generation to live a long and healthy life.

However, not all the society thinks that professional athletes are a good model for the young generation because a lot of things. One of it may caused by the mindset that, professional athletes are not a good carrier for the young generation because it could end any time. For example if they have an injury on their body, or when they get old and weak, then they will not have a job to maintain their living anymore. Of course this become a concern of the parents for their children who wishes one day when their children grow up they will have a happy and good life.

My conclusion is, looking at the advantage of living a healthy life it is a good thing, but looking at the future of a professional athletes it may not.

Not only getting the advantage of being healthy but it could also become a living
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

because a lot of things.
because of a lot of things.

Of course this become a concern
Of course this becomes a concern

for their children who wishes one day
for their children who wish one day

Minimum 250 words wanted.