some people think saving money is good ,but others think that spending money is a better way to enjoy life.Discuss the both views and give your own opinion.

It is said that expending money is much better than amassing it by people and when you use it in time you appreciate your life. let me debate this topic and give my own ideas.

first of all, i want to start with the first advantage of saving money. It is unbearable that, whenever you are needed money can not be predicted by someone and in order to utilize something in future, you have to collect it and be patient( not to spend it).Because everything changes day by day and as I told before , no one can anticipate when we will need money. i recommend the people to learn saving their money at their early age. As always i do, if i earn 1000$ i have to save 500$ up although I am 16 years old.

On the other hand, the second benefit is your safety and undoubtedly, your angst will not disturb your brain and heart if you gather it. it is a fact that one fifth of the people usually regret after spending their money on something. Nevertheless, it could be helpful for his future.

Actually, I always attempt to save my cash but sometimes an idea strikes me that I will die any time , why not to relax?! And I regret when I did not do or buy something which I liked it . don’t people have to relax?! They have to… But problem is people figure out the relaxing is the thing that when you spend your all money. But it is not…

In conclusion, it depends on the situations and it is up to the people who think differently. Personally, I advise people not to contemplate one-sidedly and both the categories must have been used. As a result, people have to select, distinguish and realize a gold-way.

whenever you are needed money can not be predicted by someone and in order to utilize something in future, you have to collect it and be patient
whenever you are needed, money can not be predicted by someone, and in order to utilize something in future, you have to collect it and be patient
//Don't forget punctuation marks.

But problem is people figure out the relaxing is the thing
But problem is that people figure out the relaxing is the thing

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence. Don't forget punctuation marks.