Some people think that a sense of competition in children shoulb be encouraged. Others believe that children who are taught to co-operate rather compete become more useful adults. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people think that a sense of competition in children shoulb be encouraged. Others believe that children who are taught to co-operate rather compete become more useful adults.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays, children are sent going to school too earlier where around three and four due to let kids rapidly ready for studying with completely learning all of part subjects. This is chiefly due to compete for kids in class and trying to be higher score among classmates. Unfortunately, the are compelled to emulative just for a high mark than it is learned for socialism and how to be co-operate.

To start with, children are easily formed their character for facing many challenge in the future where in this age and also in the future will more demand in many thins such as get a job, take a scholarship and also social life that these all about competition. Therefore, parents are throng to register their daughters and sons going to international school. When, parents put their kids there, it is hoped will be better qualities, for instance in facilities, learning systems and creating more independent for kids characteristic. These thins usually happeded in big cities for example in Indonesia there are Jakarta city, Surabaya city and Medan city. However, in fact people life in the bigest city will more individual and more independent person.

On the other hand, kids are living in the village where it is a quiet place, far from crowd and enjoy life there. Playing together such as play football, playing traditional games and making a clique within a game where there are a pleasure moment with togetherness. These things are teaching boys and girls to be collaboration, interacting and mutual assistance, not only in a game but also mostly teacher devide a small group in the class where main of goal for learning together, sharing and helping members in a material subject by themselves. Hence, children build a good communication in a clique like wise social relation for future, as weel as friend collaboration.

To conclude, kid periode is priceless time as erecting a strong base for boy and girl life which is reflection themselves further. An environment is also needed within establishment mentality of child for learning about rival and pull together. Balancing skills between compete and co-operate are better for children life.

children are sent going to school too earlier
children are sent to schools too earlier

due to let kids rapidly ready
Description: check books how to use 'due to'.

the are compelled to emulative just for a high mark than it is learned for socialism and how to be co-operate.
the are compelled to emulate just for a high mark than it is learned for socialism and how to co-operate.

for facing many challenge in the future where in this age and also in the future will more demand in many thins
for facing many challenges in the future while in this age and also in the future it will be more demanding in many things

it is hoped will be better qualities,
it is hoped to have better qualities,

in fact people life in the bigest city will more individual and more independent person.
in fact people's life in the biggest cities will be more individual and more independent.

is priceless time
is the priceless time
is a priceless time

which is reflection themselves further.
which is the reflection of themselves further.

Balancing skills between compete and co-operate are better for children life.
Balancing skills between competition and co-operation are better for children's lives.

Sentence: To start with, children are easily formed their character for facing many challenge in the future where in this age and also in the future will more demand in many thins such as get a job, take a scholarship and also social life that these all about competition.
Error: thins Suggestion: thing

Sentence: These thins usually happeded in big cities for example in Indonesia there are Jakarta city, Surabaya city and Medan city.
Error: happeded Suggestion: happened
Error: thins Suggestion: thing

Sentence: However, in fact people life in the bigest city will more individual and more independent person.
Error: bigest Suggestion: biggest

Sentence: These things are teaching boys and girls to be collaboration, interacting and mutual assistance, not only in a game but also mostly teacher devide a small group in the class where main of goal for learning together, sharing and helping members in a material subject by themselves.
Error: devide Suggestion: decide

Sentence: Hence, children build a good communication in a clique like wise social relation for future, as weel as friend collaboration.
Error: weel Suggestion: well

Sentence: To conclude, kid periode is priceless time as erecting a strong base for boy and girl life which is reflection themselves further.
Error: periode Suggestion: period

Sentence: Balancing skills between compete and co-operate are better for children life.
Error: co-operate Suggestion: cooperate