Some people think that the sense of competition in children should be encouraged.Others belive that children who are taught to co- operate rather than compete become more useful adults.

Competition and co-operating are two different characteristics of people. Both can be harmful or benefitial. However, positive competion sense can be desirable in children , but I think teaching co- operation can help them more in every aspects of life.

People need to learn some basic features to live safe and sound in communities. Working- together is one of them which should be trained from childhood. By teamwork children are able to improve their abilities while helping others for development too. A group is the symbol of a society but in a small demension . Becomming responsible, patient, pesimistic, creative ,punctual and working pereserverance and enthusiasm are the most amazing result of working as a team in public. Beside of all these personalities , providing a good understanding of win-win rules are very vital.

However , some people are of reinforcemnet competition in children. In some aspects it maybe correct . Because competing gives them a high motivation to make more effort and get the higher levels. In spite of being a powerful stimulus , but it can be unfavourable if it does not manage well. In addition, it makes them nervouse and give them uncontrolable excitement to win which totally are not suitable to progressive manner.

In general, team up education in children can be lead them to an illustrious future with elegant characteristics and personalities more than competion drills as the fundemental points.

Sentence: Both can be harmful or benefitial.
Error: benefitial Suggestion: beneficial

Sentence: However, positive competion sense can be desirable in children , but I think teaching co- operation can help them more in every aspects of life.
Error: competion Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: A group is the symbol of a society but in a small demension .
Error: demension Suggestion: dimension

Sentence: Becomming responsible, patient, pesimistic, creative ,punctual and working pereserverance and enthusiasm are the most amazing result of working as a team in public.
Error: pereserverance Suggestion: perseverance
Error: pesimistic Suggestion: permit

Sentence: However , some people are of reinforcemnet competition in children.
Error: reinforcemnet Suggestion: reinforcement

Sentence: In addition, it makes them nervouse and give them uncontrolable excitement to win which totally are not suitable to progressive manner.
Error: uncontrolable Suggestion: uncontrollable
Error: nervouse Suggestion: nervous

Sentence: In general, team up education in children can be lead them to an illustrious future with elegant characteristics and personalities more than competion drills as the fundemental points.
Error: fundemental Suggestion: fundamental

Double check spelling errors.

Minimum 250 words wanted.