Some people like to travel with a companion. Other people prefer to travel alone. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

Nowadays, tourism places are more than in the past. Different person has different aims. So, it affects some tourists who like travelling to have several expectations. Here in Indonesia, most of travelers prefer to go on vacation by visiting some beautiful places with their friends or families. Does it happen to all of societies here? The answer is totally 'no'. While the large numbers of Indonesian people prefer to visit tourism areas together, others choose to refresh their mind by going alone to see several beautiful holiday destinations.

To begin with, the majority of holidaymakers prefer to travel with their groups instead of travel alone. It is because they could find more interesting moments with their friends. For example, when they visit a beautiful place that they had never visited before, they will find many problems. If one of their friends get problem, they can ask help each other and even find interesting activities. They will feel more enjoyable when they go with their colleagues. It is because if one of their friends could not see something different, it does not close the possibility that the other friends could see it.

This will be extremely different than we go on vacation without friends. Others prefer to see some tourist destination alone because they have private aims. They have distinctive way to refresh their brain by going on holiday alone. When they go to tourism places alone, they could select their destination by themselves without other opinions that could disturb their mood. As a result, they could maximize their satisfaction when they go on vacation and get what they want. Also, this will bring many good effects in their life after the holiday.

In a nutshell, travelling alone or with friends has different sensations. If we go with friends, we should be more patient because we go with different people who have different personality. However, when we go travelling alone, we should be more carefully because we could find many problems that we could not solve them alone.

Nowadays, tourism places are more than in the past.
Nowadays, tourism places are more than that in the past.