some people work for the same organisation all their working life.other think that it is better to work for different organisation. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

lifestyle has undergone dramatic changes over a couple of decade.Presently,some proportion of people assert that it is better to work in same sector during their working life.By contrast,others have conflicted views.Here,i would like to discuss for both sides.

one school of thought believe that,working around the clock in same organisation is very lucreative for company as well as employee.To examplify,workers know well about the pros and cons about the company where they toil hard because by burnt mid night oil and they are use to with the working enviornment.Hence,it is very convience to work for one company.Moreover,companies give opportunities to older workers and their near and dears for a trip for amusement.Beside this,by having a good experiance companies give salary as a bonus to the employee.As a result,it is very fruitful to work for the same organisation in their whole working life.

Another school of thought believe that,experiance can be shared by working in different sectors and employee can get boost on their salary by having a great deal of experiance.To be specific,in cut throat competition people having large amount of experiance by which back and belly can be earned easily.

To recapitulate,it is rightly said that every coin has two aspects.people should change according to their choice.However,it will very fruitful for the employee by working in same company since their job.

and they are use to with the working enviornment.
and they are used to the working environment.

one school of thought believe that
one school of thought believes that

Hence,it is very convience to work
Hence,it is very convenient to work

Another school of thought believe that,
Another school of thought believes that,

Sentence: one school of thought believe that,working around the clock in same organisation is very lucreative for company as well as employee.To examplify,workers know well about the pros and cons about the company where they toil hard because by burnt mid night oil and they are use to with the working enviornment.Hence,it is very convience to work for one company.Moreover,companies give opportunities to older workers and their near and dears for a trip for amusement.Beside this,by having a good
Error: lucreative Suggestion: lucrative
Error: enviornment Suggestion: environment
Error: organisation Suggestion: organization
Error: examplify Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: convience Suggestion: convince

Sentence: experiance companies give salary as a bonus to the employee.As a result,it is very fruitful to work for the same organisation in their whole working life.
Error: experiance Suggestion: experience

Sentence: Another school of thought believe that,experiance can be shared by working in different sectors and employee can get boost on their salary by having a great deal of experiance.To be specific,in cut throat competition people having large amount of experiance by which back and belly can be earned easily.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.

-----------------------