Some people work for some organization all their working life . Others think that it is better to work for different organizations.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays people are running in a rat-race to gain the material comfort.Therefore, they need to involve for different jobs to earn their income.As a result of that they are joining with different organizations as their employer. Depend on the situation the time spent in this organization vary from person to person.In below paragraphs I would like to discuss about the duration spent on working places in their life time.

Firstly, I would explain with my own experience I have been for my current employer with 7 years and still i'm loving to working in that place. Since for this 7 years there new requritmrent happens and new generation has joined to the company, as a senior member of my organization i'm involving the process of my organization and it really helps me to understand the different situataions and interact with my management team. On the other hand as becoming a more experienced and matured to the organization i took several responsibilities when managing people and learned lot about the culture of the organization.And also jounior members are respecting us and there are more oppertunities to expose with other organizations as a senior employer in the organaization. Not only that experience and seniority wise we are having high priority than the new joinees when the promotion cycle happen.

Secondly, When considering work for different organizations, I think that can expose employee to different company cultures.If the person is more challangeable and easily adhere to different environments those people also willing to change their organizations time to time . when working with different organizations employee can expose to differnt domains and identify the process of those organizations . On the other hand , working with different organizations they can learn about the market compitition and the what are the outside oppertunities in their same industry. Not only that those people are always exploring the outside organization and the world oppertunities.

In conclusion, As my own point of view being a same work place in a all the working life is better and that gives more oppertunities to grow their carrier path. As well as they need to explore the what are new trends and what is happening outside the market and what are the growth oppertunities available and how that will apply for their own organization . This will make their management happier and it helps to grow individuals carrier path as well.

the time spent in this organization vary from person to person
the time ... varies from person to person

when the promotion cycle happen.
when the promotion cycle happens.

I think that can expose employee
I think that it can expose employees

those people also willing to change their organizations
those people also are willing to change their organizations

Sentence: On the other hand , working with different organizations they can learn about the market compitition and the what are the outside oppertunities in their same industry.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a WH-determiner
Suggestion: Refer to the and what

Sentence: As well as they need to explore the what are new trends and what is happening outside the market and what are the growth oppertunities available and how that will apply for their own organization .
Suggestion: Refer to the and what

Sentence: This will make their management happier and it helps to grow individuals carrier path as well.
Suggestion: Refer to individuals and carrier

Sentence: Since for this 7 years there new requritmrent happens and new generation has joined to the company, as a senior member of my organization i'm involving the process of my organization and it really helps me to understand the different situataions and interact with my management team.
Error: requritmrent Suggestion: requirement
Error: situataions Suggestion: situations

Sentence: On the other hand as becoming a more experienced and matured to the organization i took several responsibilities when managing people and learned lot about the culture of the organization.And also jounior members are respecting us and there are more oppertunities to expose with other organizations as a senior employer in the organaization.
Error: organaization Suggestion: organization
Error: oppertunities Suggestion: opportunities
Error: jounior Suggestion: junior

Sentence: Not only that experience and seniority wise we are having high priority than the new joinees when the promotion cycle happen.
Error: joinees Suggestion: joiners

Sentence: Secondly, When considering work for different organizations, I think that can expose employee to different company cultures.If the person is more challangeable and easily adhere to different environments those people also willing to change their organizations time to time . when working with different organizations employee can expose to differnt domains and identify the process of those organizations .
Error: differnt Suggestion: different
Error: challangeable Suggestion: changeable

Error: compitition Suggestion: competition

Sentence: Not only that those people are always exploring the outside organization and the world oppertunities.

Sentence: In conclusion, As my own point of view being a same work place in a all the working life is better and that gives more oppertunities to grow their carrier path.

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look:

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.
Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.