Some say that advertisements of toys and snacks have a huge impact on children and their parents and therefore advertising to children should be banned Do you agree or disagree with the statement Give your own opinion

Some say that advertisements of toys and snacks have a huge impact on children and their parents, and therefore advertising to children should be banned. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? Give your own opinion.

There are number of commercials that can be seen in television and one of these are junkfood and trendy toys. Parents and children are one of the most affected in this situation. I strongly agree with this statement that advertising direct to children should be restrict on television.

To begin with, there are several drawbacks by seeing advertisement of toys and snacks mostly kids. Firstly, kids they could not distinguish what is good or bad. Once they seen on television the latest candies, snack or chocolates they want to buy it and tell to their mom. Proper diet is one of the most important to know first and it can be teach by their parents. The habit of healthy diet will be damage by any kind of snacks, chips and fast food that can be seen in ads. Parents of their children should observed them and give them advice what are the benefits of eating right food like vegetables and fruits.

Secondly, toys commercial nothing to do good to the young televiewers. Apparently, the results they will become materialistic. It is not healthy for them may be due to laziness, less interact in outside activities and behavioral impact. This is of course solely the effect of toy commercial.

In conclusion, advertisements of toys and snacks it should be banned. Parents guide their children on what they seen in television and teach them the proper diet and do not spoiled by buying any toys or unhealthy food. Tv commercial it gives negative impacts to young children.

should be restrict on television.
should be restricted on television.

kids they could not distinguish what is good or bad.
kids could not distinguish what is good or bad.

Once they seen on television the latest candies
Once they see on television the latest candies

Proper diet is one of the most important to know
Proper diet is one of the most important things to know

and it can be teach by their parents.
and it can be thought by their parents.

will be damage by any kind of snacks
will be damaged by any kind of snacks

Sentence: Parents of their children should observed them and give them advice what are the benefits of eating right food like vegetables and fruits.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to should and observed

Sentence: Secondly, toys commercial nothing to do good to the young televiewers.
Description: The fragment do good to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace good with adverb

Sentence: Parents guide their children on what they seen in television and teach them the proper diet and do not spoiled by buying any toys or unhealthy food.
Description: The fragment they seen in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace seen with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: There are number of commercials that can be seen in television and one of these are junkfood and trendy toys.
Error: trendy Suggestion: trend
Error: junkfood Suggestion: ?

Error: televiewers Suggestion: No alternate word

-----------------------